Store Manager to Andiata Paris Store
JOB TITLE: STORE MANAGER
CONTRACT TYPE: PERMANENT AND FULL-TIME
LOCATION: PARIS, FRANCE
EXPERIENCE: MID-SENIOR LEVEL
START: WHEN A SUITABLE CANDIDATE IS FOUND
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Store Manager specialized in high-quality women’s fashion to run our ANDIATA brand store on 70 rue Bonaparte, Paris. As the Andiata Store in Paris has recently been opened, you would be responsible for reaching sales targets, while developing effective procedures. As part of your role, you will share the values of Andiata with a demanding clientele and will be able to showcase the full range of our products and brand.
- Develop solid relationships with existing customers to drive sales and optimize opportunities
- Reaching sales goals and implementing procedures to grow target sales
- Ensure that customers get a positive and friendly experience at our store
- Review and complete weekly sales reports: Generate a variety of Excel based reports, for example store and business recaps. Prepare and provide analysis on fast/slow sellers and sell-thru report.
- Being responsible for store’s visual presentation and that visual merchandising is executed in excellent level
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in B2C sales. Previous Store Manager experience is a plus.
- Experience in setting sales goals
- Target driven with ability to analyze sales data
- Experience in visual merchandising
- Fluent in French and professional level English. (Finnish skills are a plus)
- Organized and structured way of working
- Excellent communication skills and attentive to customers’ needs
- Excellent leadership abilities and exceptional customer service skills
- Capability to assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Fashion focused with a good general knowledge of current trends
PREFERRED SKILLS AND TRAITS:
- Eagerness to learn new skills
- An artistic eye and attention to detail
- Flexibility to react quickly to changing demands of business
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Willingness to bring positive energy and collaborative approach to a small dynamic team.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now and get to play an important part in Andiata’s story.
Please provide your application + CV, your contact information and salary request to email@example.com.